Confectionery manufacturer chooses Easyflo Sieve Station
Ensuring that no foreign objects find their way into a finished product is a common problem for companies in the food industry. Therefore when a well known confectionery manufacturer came to Guttridge seeking a solution, our engineers were able to offer the perfect solution; an Easyflo Sieve Station. The company now uses the Sieveflo for check-sieving all materials supplied in 25kg bags - predominantly powdered coffee and chicory - to ensure that no paper, string or other unwanted objects end up in their end product.
- Dust hoods protect operators against airborne dust and prevent product contamination when the machines are left loaded for long periods of time.
- The Sieveflo is an Easyflo with an integral check sieve to protect the final product from contamination by pieces of packing material etc.
- Improved hygiene thanks to stainless steel construction.
- Ease of strip down for maintenance and cleaning between batches - all machines feature the unique Guttridge system of slip-fit screw connections and robust easy-release tube clamps.
- A special chute was specified under the lower cleanout door to allow residue product to be reclaimed.
All Guttridge equipment is designed and manufactured at their works in Spalding using the most up to date computer aided design and computer controlled manufacturing machinery and equipment. The company also manufacture special purpose machines designed to suit customers' particular specifications and requirements.
With a foundation of 50 years of experience, Guttridge is a flourishing company, globally respected for delivering well-engineered, reliable materials handling solutions that continue to anticipate dramatically changing industrial needs.