Are you up to date with the latest Computer Aided Engineering technologies?
Monday 22 June, 2015
Would you like to:
- Improve your understanding of the range of technology and systems available?
- Be able to identify the latest techniques and methods currently in adoption?
- Be able to explore new innovations in Computer Aided Engineering?
- Evaluate which technologies could benefit your business?
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers is organising the seminar Computer Aided Engineering for Bulk Materials Handling that will enable you to achieve all of the above.
The seminar will be held on 24 September 2015 at the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, London. Peter Guttridge, Chairman of Guttridge Ltd, will be speaking at the event, evaluating the Guttridge adoption, implementation and day to day use of Autodesk Inventor, as a case study.
Various other speakers and contributors will cover the following key topics:
- Modelling equipment and plant layouts for the bulk industry of the future
- Structural design and fabrication
- Particle flow and DEM modelling
- Developments of laser 3D scanning
- Stress analysis for day to day design
For further information, please visitseminar detailson the IMechE website.
Save 15% if booked prior to 24 July.
With a foundation of 50 years of experience, Guttridge is a flourishing company, globally respected for delivering well-engineered, reliable materials handling solutions that continue to anticipate dramatically changing industrial needs.