Guttridge in a nutshell
Tuesday 06 August, 2013
Following our 50th anniversary last year, Guttridge has been invited by the magazine National Farmer to contribute towards a profile about our company history, products, services and people.
The lively and informative 7 page feature highlights:
- Guttridge history in an illustrated timeline
- Two diverse grain handling case studies
- Profiles and photographs of three of Guttridge’s most renowned members of the Guttridge team
- Concise descriptions of our two grain handling product ranges
- An example of one of the collaborative schemes with educational establishments in which Guttridge participates to help promote engineering and improve students’ knowledge and experience in the bulk materials handling industry.
Please click here to read the profile or download the document below.
With a foundation of 50 years of experience, Guttridge is a flourishing company, globally respected for delivering well-engineered, reliable materials handling solutions that continue to anticipate dramatically changing industrial needs.