Laserfab - the Guttridge specialist sub-contract manufacturing service
Monday 20 February, 2012
Don't forget that Guttridge operate a specialist laser cutting, pressing, fabrication and assembly service, performed by well trained, experienced craftsmen.
The Laserfab service includes:
- Laser Cutting - high accuracy and low cost
- Sheet Metal Fabrication - Welding, Assembly and Finishing
- Full Manufacturing Service, including Contract Manufacturing
- Pressing - using two Edwards Pearson press brakes
Guttridge Services, soon to be rebranded Laserfab, always work very closely with customers to ensure their every need is met and offer:
- Flexible delivery times and we will deliver when we say we will deliver
- Attention to detail
- Personal, hands-on approach to meeting customer requirements
- Commitment to quality
- Outstanding technical knowledge
With a foundation of 50 years of experience, Guttridge is a flourishing company, globally respected for delivering well-engineered, reliable materials handling solutions that continue to anticipate dramatically changing industrial needs.