Successful launch of the Guttridge Silo Sweep Auger
Friday 08 November, 2013
The Guttridge stand at UK Grain 2013 hosted the launch of the Guttridge Silo Sweep Auger. The very successful launch attracted a constant stream of visitors to the stand, many of whom expressed a strong interest in the Sweep Auger, the latest addition to the Guttridge Range of grain handling equipment.
The new Silo Sweep Auger, designed and manufactured by Guttridge in the UK, is a robust, highly reliable machine, purpose-built for the automated emptying of flat bottomed silos and is capable of handling grain throughputs of up to 120tph. Being based in the UK, Guttridge are able to offer a comprehensive aftersales service and a complete sweep auger replacement service, from removal of the old machine to final commissioning of the new machine.
- Manufactured from galvanised steel, removing the risk of contamination from flaking paint
- Bolted construction, rather than welded, to improve strength and longevity
- Full length sweeper blades ensure an efficient sweep of the silo floor
- All machine parts, other than the screw, are fully enclosed, protecting the workforce and preventing grain ingress
- Patented motor mechanism reduces slip and strain and improves machine life and reliability
- Machines for standard silo sizes – 36ft and 48ft – bespoke options available
- For medium to large machines, beam support wedges fully support the machine
We would like to thank everyone that visited the stand and assure all those individuals that expressed an interest in the Silo Sweep Auger that we are in the process of sending out further information and quotations as requested.
For further information please visit the Silo Sweep Auger product page.
With a foundation of 50 years of experience, Guttridge is a flourishing company, globally respected for delivering well-engineered, reliable materials handling solutions that continue to anticipate dramatically changing industrial needs.