Come and meet the Guttridge team at Nextgen 2013!
Tuesday 24 September, 2013
Nextgen 2013, incorporating EBEC (the European Bioenergy Exhibition and Conference), is Europe۪s largest bioenergy exhibition and conference, held annually at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, CV8 2LG. With free entry, the show is designed to give anyone involved in renewable energy or those thinking of embarking in a renewable energy project, the chance to access vital information and contacts to help build and manage efficient and profitable renewable energy projects.
- Get advice from the leading industry body, and allied industry professionals within the REA۪s Renewables Advisory Centre
- Learn about the financial options available and how to best present your business case for funding
- Listen to the latest updates on policy and legislation to identify government support available
- Meet over 150 suppliers and research the latest technologies available on the market
- Learn the do۪s۪ and don۪ts۪ from case studies ranging from self-build projects to municipal operations, from those who are already running successful plants
- Network with thousands of like-minded professionals.
The show, held on 9th and 10th October 2013, focuses on biomass, CHP and energy from waste technologies and is a source of essential support for farmers, landowners, specifiers, consultants, local authority representatives, energy managers, architects and project managers interested in, or working in, renewable energy.
What۪s more, the show is free to attend!
Guttridge are exhibiting for the second consecutive year at Nextgen on stand G59 and our team of biomass handling experts will be pleased to answer any questions or discuss any aspect of renewable energy material handling. Guttridge supply a broad range of biomass and waste handling machines that are built to last with lower lifetime costs. With over 50 years of experience, we have the extensive application knowledge to know how best to engineer conveying systems that deliver reliability, even for hard to handle materials with poorly defined flow characteristics.
Machines from the Guttridge range particularly suited to biomass and waste applications include:
Machines are routinely manufactured with galvanised, painted or stainless steel finishes and custom-built machines, precisely engineered to suit individual requirements are a speciality.
So if you are involved in, or are considering the purchase of biomass or waste handling equipment and wish to discuss any aspect of your renewable energy project, please come and meet the Guttridge team on stand G59 at Nextgen 2013 and pick up a complementary ice scraper to prepare you for the icy mornings ahead!
With a foundation of 50 years of experience, Guttridge is a flourishing company, globally respected for delivering well-engineered, reliable materials handling solutions that continue to anticipate dramatically changing industrial needs.