Centreless Screw Conveyor
Guttridge Centreless Screw Conveyors, also known as Shaftless Screw Conveyors, are ideal for handling difficult materials in the wastewater treatment, sewage and general industrial waste markets, including biomass, pulp and paper. Centreless screw conveyors are operating in many processing plants across the world, handling many different types of difficult-to-handle bulk materials.
Material is conveyed by a shaftless screw or shaftless spiral running in a U-Trough with no intermediate or end bearings, ensuring obstacle-free conveying. All machines are tailored to suit precise customer needs and site requirements.
- Screw sizes of 80mm to 700mm diameter, capacities up to 200 m3/hr
- Trough liners in two colour PE or wear resistant steel
Ideal for a wide range of difficult materials:
- Sticky and wet materials
- Highly abrasive material (gravel, sand, cinder, crushed rock)
- Materials with large or mixed size particles (wood chips, biomass, paper)
- Free flowing materials (powder, chemicals, ash)