Defining conveying requirements for the pharmaceutical industry
The pharmaceutical industry faces a unique set of challenges when it comes to material handling with a need for:
- The most stringent hygiene standards
- Absolute product containment.
- CIP and SIP (Clean in place/Sterilise in place)
Batch production and relatively low flow rates are the norm for this industry. Stainless steel equipment is specified to avoid contamination issues.
Pharmaceutical conveyors from Guttridge
Guttridge's stainless steel equipment delivers contamination-free operation across a very broad range of pharmaceutical applications. Machines are constructed in either 316 or 304 stainless steel and are TIG welded to a high standard of finish. Optional specifications include:
- Crack and crevice-free construction
- Electro-polished or mirror finish polished surfaces
- Rounded corners