We offer spares for the complete ranges of Guttridge and Carier bulk materials handling machinery - elevator spares, chain conveyor spares, screw conveyor spares as well as spares for all ancillary equipment such as slide valves, diverter valves and other general equipment.
We are also pleased to provide quotations and advice for extensions and replacements to existing Carier and Guttridge machines.
A Machine Number...
...is all we need. Our comprehensive Guttridge and Carier databases enable us to identify full details of machinery as supplied, from the unique machine number. We hold full historical records, including drawings, of Carier machines supplied over the last 30 years or so. We can also advise and quote for replacements and extensions to existing machines.
Genuine Carier Spares, Genuine Guttridge Spares
- Chain & flight assemblies
- Sprockets for all widths of conveyor, including deep case
- Loose chain connecting links
- Full range of shafts for elevators & conveyors
- Wear & noise reduction strips
- Conveyor cases, drives and tails
- Screw conveyor bearings, worm on pipes, replacement flights and casings
- Elevator & conveyor belting
- Elevator buckets, top & bottom drums, legs, outlets, heads & boots
- Replacement or new conveyor outlets with various types of slides, pneumatic, motorised, or rack & pinion
- Belt conveyor rollers & drums
- Springs for conveyor tensioning & outlets
For more information and a quick response, please call David Ardron on +44 (0) 1775 765 338 or Adam Shaw on +44 (0) 1775 765347.
You may also email us at email@example.com for your machine spares requirements.
With a foundation of 50 years of experience, Guttridge is a flourishing company, globally respected for delivering well-engineered, reliable materials handling solutions that continue to anticipate dramatically changing industrial needs.